欢迎访问新疆纵横翻译公司官方网站!找翻译,就找纵横翻译!!
6S咨询服务中心

咨询热线:

0991-2328798/2836316

快速咨询

×
  • 12年5S/6S管理咨询经验12年5S/6S管理咨询经验

2025年政府工作报告

发布时间:2025-03-07发布作者:admin 关注人数:393



中国特色大国外交开创新局面。

We made new advances in conducting major-country diplomacy with Chinese characteristics.

 

实施更加积极的财政政策。

We should adopt a more proactive fiscal policy.

实施适度宽松的货币政策。

We should apply an appropriately accommodative monetary policy.

 

强化宏观政策民生导向。

We should pursue people-oriented macro policies.

 

打好政策组合拳

We should improve policy coordination.

 

(一)大力提振消费、提高投资效益,全方位扩大国内需求。

1.Vigorously boosting consumption and investment returns and stimulating domestic demand across the board

 

实施提振消费专项行动。

We will launch special initiatives to boost consumption.

 

积极扩大有效投资。

We will expand effective investment.

 

(二)因地制宜发展新质生产力,加快建设现代化产业体系。

2.Developing new quality productive forces in light of local conditions and accelerating the development of a modernized industrial system

 

培育壮大新兴产业、未来产业。

We will foster emerging industries and industries of the future.

 

推动传统产业改造提升。

We will promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries.

 

激发数字经济创新活力。

We will unleash the creativity of the digital economy.

 

(三)深入实施科教兴国战略,提升国家创新体系整体效能。

3.Fully implementing the strategy of invigorating China through science and education and boosting the overall performance of China’s innovation system

 

加快建设高质量教育体系。

We will move faster to build a high-quality education system.

 

推进高水平科技自立自强。

We will improve self-reliance and strength in science and technology.

 

全面提高人才队伍质量。

We will enhance the overall caliber of talent.

 

(四)推动标志性改革举措加快落地,更好发挥经济体制改革牵引作用。

4.Accelerating the implementation of landmark reform measures and better leveraging the leading role of economic structural reform

 

有效激发各类经营主体活力。

We will make effective moves to stimulate the vitality of market entities.

 

纵深推进全国统一大市场建设。

We will make thorough efforts to develop a unified national market.

 

深化财税金融体制改革。

We will further reform the fiscal, taxation, and financial systems.

 

(五)扩大高水平对外开放,积极稳外贸稳外资。

5.Expanding higher-standard opening up and stabilizing foreign trade and investment

 

稳定对外贸易发展。

We will work for stable development of foreign trade.

 

大力鼓励外商投资。

We will vigorously encourage foreign investment.

 

推动高质量共建一带一路走深走实。

We will strive for solid progress in pursuing high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.

 

深化多双边和区域经济合作。

We will deepen multilateral, bilateral, and regional economic cooperation.

 

(六)有效防范化解重点领域风险,牢牢守住不发生系统性风险底线。

6.Effectively preventing and defusing risks in key areas and ensuring that no systemic risks arise

 

持续用力推动房地产市场止跌回稳。

We will make continued efforts to stem the downturn and restore stability in the real estate market.

 

稳妥化解地方政府债务风险。

We will take prudent steps to defuse local government debt risks.


积极防范金融领域风险。

We will guard against financial risks.

 

(七)着力抓好三农工作,深入推进乡村全面振兴。

7.Making every effort to deliver in work relating to agriculture, rural areas, and rural residents and taking solid steps to advance all-around rural revitalization

 

持续增强粮食等重要农产品稳产保供能力。

We will continue to improve our capacity for ensuring stable production and supply of grains and other major agricultural products.

 

毫不松懈巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果。

We will keep working to consolidate and build on our achievements in poverty alleviation.

 

扎实推进农村改革发展。

We will take solid steps to advance rural reform and development.

 

(八)推进新型城镇化和区域协调发展,进一步优化发展空间格局。

8.Advancing new urbanization and coordinated regional development and further improving the spatial layout of development

 

深入实施新型城镇化战略行动。

We will advance strategic initiatives for new urbanization.

 

加大区域战略实施力度。

We will redouble efforts to implement regional strategies.

 

(九)协同推进降碳减污扩绿增长,加快经济社会发展全面绿色转型。

9.Making coordinated efforts to cut carbon emissions, reduce pollution, pursue green development, and boost economic growth and accelerating the green transition in all areas of economic and social development

 

加强污染防治和生态建设。

We will enhance pollution prevention and control and ecological conservation.

 

加快发展绿色低碳经济。

We will accelerate development of the green and low-carbon economy.

 

积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和。

We will actively and prudently work toward peaking carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality.

(十)加大保障和改善民生力度,提升社会治理效能。

10.Working harder to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing and enhancing social governance.

 

更大力度稳定和扩大就业。

We will redouble efforts to stabilize and expand employment.

 

强化基本医疗卫生服务。

We will strengthen basic medical and health services.

 

完善社会保障和服务政策。

We will improve policies on social security and services.

 

加强精神文明建设。

We will promote cultural-ethical advancement.

 

维护国家安全和社会稳定。

We will safeguard national security and social stability.

 

应对新挑战、完成新任务,对政府工作提出新的更高要求。

New challenges and tasks call for better performance from the government.

 

加强法治政府建设。

We will intensify efforts to build a law-based government.


提升行政效能和水平。

We will improve government efficiency and performance.

欢迎您游览新疆乌鲁木齐市纵横语言翻译有限公司官网,我们专注于英文、俄文、维文及哈文等各类型领域的文章翻译;若对本文章内容不感兴趣或想了解更多与您企业、行业相关的问题,可通过以下方式快速寻找解决办法:

1)、工作时间可拨打咨询热线:0991-2328798,进行快速咨询;

2)、点击左右两侧“在线客服”,可快速与客服人员进行在线咨询;

3)、填写左侧或下方的“需求表单”,可快速与高级顾问进行一对一的在线咨询;

4)、非工作时间点击左下方的“请您留言”,填写您的联系电话及咨询需求,我们将快速安排高级顾问为您解答;

5)、欢迎光临新疆乌鲁木齐市纵横语言翻译有限公司官网,为您提供在线问题解答、学习交流、资料下载等帮助;